Updates, support requests and enhancement suggestions for NLACBC forum
 UXO
Test reply.

Functionality seems basically the same. Nothing to report here.

Edit: I like the recent post banner bar at the bottom.

And actually there is something to report: it looks like the formatting tools are duplicated. There are two bars with bold, italic, underline, paragraph formatting, etc.
 beerthief-admin
UXO wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 am
Test reply.

Functionality seems basically the same. Nothing to report here.

Edit: I like the recent post banner bar at the bottom.

And actually there is something to report: it looks like the formatting tools are duplicated. There are two bars with bold, italic, underline, paragraph formatting, etc.

Thanks, resolved...
 shorlin
I have a little pick with the new theming. New URL links are not highlighted well in my opinion. They are the same colour as the text with a dotted underline. It's not immediately easy to see that they are links. I liked it when they stood out more distinctly with a distinct colour.

Also, the overall contrast of standard text to white background in posts seems to be less "contrasty". Maybe I'm just getting old but the above "Looks good, thanks!" doesn't jump out of the white background. Maybe it's a font change or is the text not a very black black, if you know what I mean.
 beerthief-admin
shorlin wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:43 am
I have a little pick with the new theming. New URL links are not highlighted well in my opinion. They are the same colour as the text with a dotted underline. It's not immediately easy to see that they are links. I liked it when they stood out more distinctly with a distinct colour.

Also, the overall contrast of standard text to white background in posts seems to be less "contrasty". Maybe I'm just getting old but the above "Looks good, thanks!" doesn't jump out of the white background. Maybe it's a font change or is the text not a very black black, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the feedback...I made links orange (you may have to clear browser cache to see change) so they are more visible. I can't duplicate contrast issue on my end but fully appreciate some folks have contrast accessibility issues so, if you find it difficult to differentiate, let me know and I will darken body text colour.
 beerthief
Thanks for the updates, I haven’t been on for awhile. Good on the minimal contrast feedback. I agree as my old man eyes find it harder each year to see anything. So from that I second max contrast. I’ll add more feedback as I get some more time back on the forum.
 beerthief
Back again, we’re going to be changing the face of the forum again back to Beerthief. It was only changed to NLACBC due to a business conflict which does not exist anymore. This will only apply to the forum and nothing else. Thanks to all who’s continued to hang out here and share you4 beery insights.
New listings at the NLC.

A few new ones... St. Peter’s Cream Stout […]

Split Rock and Port Rexton taking over taps tonigh[…]

Port Rexton retail in St. John's

Facebook is the best place to keep track of Port[…]

News from Quidi Vidi

Don't get me started on the shit show that is NL b[…]