Updates, support requests and enhancement suggestions for NLACBC forum
 beerthief-admin
Site crashed last night and had to be restored from backup which has resulted in a few lost posts for anyone who posted on December 1 (after last DB backup was taken). Apologies for the inconvenience.
 beerthief
Late onto this but thank you Adrian for keeping us up to date.
 Brian M
When did the website address change? I only found out about the new address today. About a month ago, Norton kept telling me the site was not secure and then I could not find it. Just stumbled across the new address today. Great to see it is not disbanded.
 beerthief-admin
Brian M wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:41 am When did the website address change? I only found out about the new address today. About a month ago, Norton kept telling me the site was not secure and then I could not find it. Just stumbled across the new address today. Great to see it is not disbanded.
Sorry to hear you thought the club disappeared. I believe the domain name changed back to beerthief.ca (from nlacbc.ca) in the June-July, 2018 timeframe as indicated in Mike (Beerthief's) forum post viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1105#p13333 and an email Tom sent to the club around the same timeframe (not sure if Tom's email got into specifics of forum domain name changes though).

Hope this helps!
New listings at the NLC.

The beer club's version is aging well. :mrgreen:

What's Goin' On around Town?

I’m not coming to town for that, but how man[…]

Makes sense with 3 or 4 breweries over there.

Site Crash - December 1 Posts

Welcome back Brian :mrgreen: