Share your photos
 Bayman4048
That was an Alberta beer run from 2 days ago. I gave my nephew a list of 15 beer. Those are the ones he found and brought home 2 days ago.
 Bayman4048
I have one to spare, if you want me to hang onto one for trade.

N
UXO wrote:I've been debating getting that Xocoveza myself, but I hate getting six packs and I haven't seen it as a bomber.
 UXO
Bayman4048 wrote:I have one to spare, if you want me to hang onto one for trade.
N
UXO wrote:I've been debating getting that Xocoveza myself, but I hate getting six packs and I haven't seen it as a bomber.
Sounds like a plan. Let me know if there's anything you want from AB - I'll be back home next Thursday, could meet Friday. Going to Cuba Saturday, don't expect too many drinkable beers there... :lol:
 Bayman4048
Sounds like a plan. I'll email you my updated "to get" list. I went through the LiquorConnect site for possibilities. I'll highlight those in Yellow. If you see anything else during your travels, that you recommend, that would be great to. And, you are right about Cuba haha.

Cheers!

N
 UXO
Sounds good - send it to [email protected].

If you haven't considered/tried them, I was quite surprised last year at how good Phillips' Crooked (and Crookeder) Tooth Pumpkin beers were. I mean, I love to hate pumpkin beer - and drain poured most of a grunter of Mill Street's Nightmare on Mill Street yesterday during Thanksgiving dinner, I might add - but those are actually pretty good. And this year, they're adding Toothless, a sour. I was going to go looking for all three, maybe tomorrow, so let me know sooner rather than later if that piques your interest.
 beerthief
Feel free to bring me a Toothless :mrgreen:
 beerthief
If you say so but you know my mantra..."I fear no beer!"
 Bayman4048
Founders - Breakfast Stout
Grimm - Tesseract
Two Brothers - Wouch!
Buxton/Omnipollo - Yellow Belly (Don't let the label fool ya. It is NOT from a US-president-elect's home brew stash) :D

New listings at the NLC.

Hey Chris, nice to see you still here. I hear you […]

New Breweries

Thanks buddy, looking better all the time for us. […]

What's Goin' On around Town?

I’m not coming to town for that, but how man[…]

Makes sense with 3 or 4 breweries over there.