It's not off topic if it's about beer
 beerthief
When did Molson buy Brasseurs du Montreal?
 Big Daddio
beerthief wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:30 am
When did Molson buy Brasseurs du Montreal?

I believe Molson Coors acquired a minority stake in 2016, allowing Brasseur de Montreal to take advantage of a wider distribution chain.
 beerthief
Got you, I hadn't heard. almost surprised it took sp long to get here
 shorlin
Couple of new things around:

NL Cider Company has some ciders including Old Tilt Semi Sweet Cider http://www.nlliquor.com/products/20033/ ... et%20Cider
These seem to be just at Howley Estates.
I also saw people checking in other NL Cider ciders on Untappd: a bourbon cherry cider and a honey cyser (apple mead). They said they were from Howley, but not on the NLC site right now. Who knows? Cider is under "Ready to Drink" on NLC website.

Quidi Vidi's Dayboil ISA and Three Seasons saison are both back in NLCs. The Dayboil is very good so jump on that while super fresh. Folk'd Up is all gone. Calm Tom is still not back in NLC yet.
 fooltank77
shorlin wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:58 pm
Quidi Vidi's Dayboil ISA and Three Seasons saison are both back in NLCs. The Dayboil is very good so jump on that while super fresh. Folk'd Up is all gone. Calm Tom is still not back in NLC yet.
I saw Calm Tom 6 packs at the Orange Store next to my house on Tuesday. Must've gotten there within the previous few days, been a long while since I'd seen em there.
News from Quidi Vidi

You are totally on base with this as you are corre[…]

New listings at the NLC.

Where's your house?

Foolish there's an inter-provincial limit at all b[…]

Cellar Sale

Just think: if you give the, to us you might still[…]