It's not off topic if it's about beer
 HoppyFace
Picked up the Mill Street Winter Sampler from the Blackmarsh NLC yesterday evening...I'm very intrigued by the Weizenbock and Vanilla Porter that are included in there. No sign of an IPA from Innis & Gunn, though...definitely would've sprung for that, for curiosity's sake! Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open...
 ryndam
HoppyFace wrote:Picked up the Mill Street Winter Sampler from the Blackmarsh NLC yesterday evening...I'm very intrigued by the Weizenbock and Vanilla Porter that are included in there. No sign of an IPA from Innis & Gunn, though...definitely would've sprung for that, for curiosity's sake! Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open...
I've found Blackmash NLC to be pretty lacking in beer stock lately. Merrymeeting regularly has the new stock earliest and a better variety, though Howley Estates is a close second.
 Grogsnob
Check out the "New seasonal at Yellowbelly" thread Walt!
I had a couple pints last night and picked up a couple bottles today.
 MattMiddleton
I've gone through nearly all the new stuff in the Winter Sampler from Mill Street. Here's a summary of my thoughts:

Vanilla Porter: Tasty, and smooth.
Distillery Ale: Tasty, didn't really wow me.
Cobblestone Stout: A really nice dry stout.

Haven't tried the Wiezenbock yet, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Oh, and I enjoyed the QV Mummer's Brew - pretty sure it's about the same as last year.
 beerthief
the QV Mummers is a new recipe that Einar did, might just be a teak of the relier one.
 MattMiddleton
Interesting! It has been a year since I had it last, so the possibility that I'm not clearly remembering the flavour from last year is pretty good.
 cagiva650
Allan Johnson wrote:Noticed these online over the lunch hour:

Picaroons Winter Warmer http://www.nlliquor.com/products/14411/ ... rong%20Ale

Muskoka Winter Beard h[url]ttp://www.nlliquor.com/products/14413/Muskoka ... ry%20Stout[/url]
Excellent! Going to head out now to get that Muskoka. It should be a great one.
New listings at the NLC.

Couple of new things: QV Fogtown is back. Apparen[…]

What's Goin' On around Town?

I’m not coming to town for that, but how man[…]

Makes sense with 3 or 4 breweries over there.

Site Crash - December 1 Posts

Welcome back Brian :mrgreen: