Discuss past/present/future NLACBC events
For any of you who didn't get the email go look at the events I posted on the Beerthief Facebook page. Good times ahead, yee haw!

Sorry I didn't post the details here but it's a real pain to try to do on my phone at work.
Marble Mountain Resort
PO Box 947 Corner Brook, NL, A2H 6J2
t: 709.637.7601|f: 709.634.1702
[email protected]|www.skimarble.com
Dear Beer Club Members,
Marble Mountain Resort is pleased to provide your membership with a special Ski and Stay package including accommodations within the Marble Villa for three nights, two days of skiing, and tickets for our Beerthief Event on January 19th.
Conveniently located at the base of the Black Mariah quad chair and adjacent to the main base lodge, our one and two bedroom units feature full kitchens and living rooms while Studio rooms offer a bachelor style kitchenette (mini-fridge, hotplate, kettle, small sink). Lockable ski storage can be found within the building, a mere stone’s throw from the Knotty Pine Lounge and our great après-ski scene.
Please quote Rate code: “Beerthief” to secure your special rate offering.
Rates are as follows:
Rate Structure
2-bedroom condo (Two queen beds / one double sofa bed)
1-bedroom condo (One queen bed / one double sofa bed)
Studio Room (One queen bed) Regular Rate $1579 $1058 $863
Beerthief 3 night / 2 day package
$1029
$669
$569 Savings $550 $389 $294
**Two bedroom condo based on four people sharing, One-bedroom and Studio rooms based on two sharing.
To confirm availability or to make a booking, please contact our Guest Services team via [email protected] or by calling 709.637.7616. Rates are contingent on availability and are subject to all applicable taxes.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Cole Fawcett
Sales and Accommodation Manager

The Beerthief
and
Marble Mountain Resort

present a tasting of
Beer for Après Ski

4:00 pm Reception with tasting at 5:00 PM
Sunday, January 19, 2014
The Loft in the Knotty Pine Lounge
Marble Mountain Resort, Steady Brook

$60.00 per person (plus HST)
Only 60 seats available

Après Ski Reception 4:00–5:00pm in the loft
Start with a cool glass of Quidi Vidi Winter Ale from draught
Served with selections from Marble Mountain Après Ski Menu

Mike Buhler, the Beerthief and Certified Cicerone®, will lead the tasting of the eight beers.

Tasting Beer (approximately 100 ml each)

• Moinette Blonde
• Moinette Brun
• The Bruery Mischief
• De Koninck Tripel d’Anvers
• Sticke Alt
• The Bruery White Oak
• Weihenstephaner Vitus
• Liefmans Cuvee Brut

An event edition etched tulip beer glass is provided as a souvenir with each ticket.

The beer will be accompanied by a palate cleanser of fresh baguette. Please advise Neil Button at the e-mail address below of any food allergies or aversions.

A shuttle service will be available after the event to return people to a central location in Corner Brook

To reserve places at this event, please e-mail Neil Button [email protected] or call Marble Mountain Resort directly at (709) 637-7601. Payment can be made by credit card over the phone or by cash/debit at the Administration Office at Marble Mountain Resort. Payment must be provided prior to Wednesday January 15. Refunds will not be provided for cancellation the day of the event or for no-shows.

Marble Mountain Resort has put together a Beerthief Ski & Stay package starting at $569.00 per couple so you can turn this great event into an excellent weekend. Please see attached offer.

Response to your reservation will be by e-mail or telephone.

Please do not drink and drive.

The Beerthief
and
Beckett on Wine

present a tasting of
Beer from Belgium

7:00 PM
Friday January 17

Port au Port One
Days Inn - Stephenville

$31.00 per person
46 seats available
30 attendees necessary

Reception Beer:
Start with a cold bottle of Quidi Vidi British Style IPA.

Tasting Beer 100 ml each:

• Saison Dupont

• De Koninck

• Houblon Chouffe

• Duvel

• Liefmans Goudenband

The beer will be accompanied by a palate cleanser of cheese and crackers during the tasting. Please advise Tom Beckett of any food allergies or aversions.

Mike Buhler, the Beerthief and Certified Cicerone®, will lead the tasting of the five beers.

To reserve places at this event, please e-mail [email protected]

Please confirm your place(s) at this event by e-transfer to the above e-mail address or by sending a cheque payable to Tom Beckett at 39 Cornwall Avenue, St. John’s, A1E 1Y4. Payment must be provided prior to Wednesday January 15 or you will lose the place(s). Refunds will not be provided for cancellation the day of the event or for no-shows.

Response to your reservation or confirmation will be by e-mail or telephone.

Please do not drink and drive.

This tasting is the first of a west coast doubleheader – Mike will also be doing a tasting at Marble Mountain on Sunday January
I might be on the west coast for an ice climbing trip that weekend, but I won't be hitting marble. Although I will probably be climbing right by Marble. Maybe I can stop in for a brew at some point.
New listings at the NLC.

Hey Chris, nice to see you still here. I hear you […]

New Breweries

Thanks buddy, looking better all the time for us. […]

What's Goin' On around Town?

I’m not coming to town for that, but how man[…]

Makes sense with 3 or 4 breweries over there.