7:30 PM
Tuesday December 16

Tasting Boardroom
upstairs
Howley Estates NLC

$25.00 per person
30 seats available

Reception Beer:
Start with a cold glass of Brasserie Meduz Doree.
Tasting Beer in servings of about 100 ml:
· Dominus Vobiscum Blanche
· Dominus Vobiscum Saison
· Dominus Vobiscum Lupulus
· Vache Folle Imperial Milk Stout
· Vache Folle RyePA
· Hibernus

The beer will be accompanied by fresh baguette and rare roast beef during the tasting. Please advise Kayla Johnson of any food allergies or aversions.

Kayla Johnson, organizer of the Brewnettes, will lead the tasting of the six beer.

To reserve places at this event, please e-mail [email protected]

To confirm places at this event, please e-transfer to the above e-mail address or drop off a cheque payable to Kayla Johnson at 33 Melville Place. Payment must be provided prior to Monday December 15 or you will lose the place(s). Refunds will not be provided for cancellation the day of the event or for no-shows.

Response to your reservation or confirmation will be by e-mail or telephone.

Please do not drink and drive.
This is pretty amazing news! It's really exciting to see more women in beer events starting to reach Newfoundland. Hopefully it will also help with the gender diversity on the forums, since most of the top posters on here are dudes. Anyone planning on attending?
I agree with you Chris, it definitely would be great to get more women hanging out on here and Tom and I are proud to help Kayla kick off this new venture. I've been telling people about it too.
I agree, this is going to be a great event! Sadly I won't be able to make it because I will be out of town for work. But I hope its a success so more events like this can happen! So ladies reading this, go to this event! It will be a good time, I promise you.
New listings at the NLC.

Hey Chris, nice to see you still here. I hear you […]

New Breweries

Thanks buddy, looking better all the time for us. […]

What's Goin' On around Town?

I’m not coming to town for that, but how man[…]

Makes sense with 3 or 4 breweries over there.