It's not off topic if it's about beer
 UXO
Sooo.... yeah... looks like I might be making it to Russian River in a couple of weeks. (And maybe Sante Adairius, Alvarado Street Brewery and Cellarmaker, but RR is the priority one.) Dunno how much bottle capacity I'll have for traders, but if any of y'all are interested, let me know what you'd be interested in, and what you'll put up for it.
 beerthief
I'm definitely interested! I only have 3 in my cellar :mrgreen:
 beerthief
Turns out I have 7 in my cellar, and I have 205 lambics! Doing the data entry to put my cellar into a new app is kind of like work! 527 down and probably a couple hundred more to go. On the other hand I am finding stuff the really needs to be drunk.

Hey Patrick you never did come back on this thread to tell us if you made it down there?
 UXO
Sure did! Had an excellent time. In order to maximize my bang for my buck (so to speak) I decided that I would limit my draft beers to ones that weren't available in bottles. A very enjoyable afternoon ensued, and I have to say: the hype was validated. I tried Dribble Belt, Happy Hops, Row 2 Hill 56, Salvation, and Tempo Change in the pub, and took away bottles of Pliny, Blind Pig, Beatification, Consecration, Sanctification, and Supplication. (Reviews for all of them are on my web site at ryansbooze.com) I also now have one each of those last four in my cellar and will re-taste them after another year or so. I seriously considered making the pilgrimage for Pliny the Younger, but was so swamped at work last week that it just wasn't gonna happen. Maybe next year. :D
 beerthief
Cool! sounds like a great time. I have 5 in he cellar I think. One day it woul be nice to do a bike trip out that way.
News from Quidi Vidi

You are totally on base with this as you are corre[…]

New listings at the NLC.

Where's your house?

Foolish there's an inter-provincial limit at all b[…]

Cellar Sale

Just think: if you give the, to us you might still[…]